- Fully handle projects in the site as well as planning the use of materials, equipments, and its installations.
- Plan a work schedule of each projects.
- Provide work instructions and guidances to support the implementation of the projects.
- Preferably male
- Min. D3/S1 majoring in Civil Engineering
- Min. GPA of 2,75
- 3 years minimum of experiences in construction projects as Site Manager
- Understand the quality management (ISO) and labor regulations & K3
- Max. 40 years old
- Able to work with Ms. Office and Internet
- High motivated and able to work in a team
- Good communication skill and highly responsible
- Fluent in English, Japanese, and Mandarin is preferable
- Willing to work and be placed all across Indonesia
Send your application and CV to email@example.com
no later than April 30th, 2016.